Sunday, January 16, 2011

October 2010

Austin's first month was wonderful! I had no idea what parents meant when they would say "babies grow up so fast." It's true! I feel like my little baby is becoming a big boy so soon!



Below are some pictures from our wonderful October. Most of it is a blur...we were still adjusting to life as a family of 3! I've included several pictures below; however, they are in reverse order.



Ready for church



We traveled to Dothan to visit family a couple of times in October. While in Dothan we went to church for the first time as a family of three and celebrated Halloween.


Austin's first halloween.


Austin was a skeleton for halloween and he looked so cute! I got really sick on our second trip to Dothan. I went to the doctor and found out that I had gallstones. The doctor told me that I would need to have my gallbladder removed. I decided to have it done in Dothan...since I would have a lot of extra help with Austin. My mother was so glad to have us home for a couple of weeks!


Smiling....how cute!


Austin also learned how to smile this month. He is so cute and I am glad that we were able to get a picture of him smiling. He is a sweet baby. After my gallbladder surgery we completely switched Austin to formula. I was nursing before then and supplementing with formula. As you can tell from the picture above, he is happy with Similac!

Austin started sleeping in his own room this month. I just couldn't rest with him in our room. I moved him to his own room and he started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks old!


We also had several visitors during October. Austin met his best friend Katelyn. Katelyn and Austin are only 5 days apart!


Sitting in the Bumbo




Aunt Rene also came to visit. She is my Grandfather's sister and I LOVE her! Aunt Rene is very special to me and I loved seeing her excitement when she met Austin.


8 lbs. 10 oz. (5th percentile)

20.5 inches (4th percentile)



Sleeping in the Boppy


Taking a bath!



Sorry the pictures are in reverse order =(






No comments: