Monday, January 17, 2011

We Are the Champions!

WAR EAGLE! It's great to be an Auburn Tiger!!
Thanks to the horrible winter weather Austin and I had a few days off for the National Championship Game.
Ice hanging from Anthony's car

I ain't scared of no ducks!
We woke up early to get ready for Game Day! I was nervous all day long. I love the Auburn Tigers and really, really wanted them to win! As you can see, Austin was never worried. He even wore his #2 jersey that Santa brought him.

He even stayed up EXTRA late to watch the game....partially because he has another cold and wasn't feeling well =). I believe Austin brought the Tigers good luck because....WE WON!!! It was too cold for us to get out and roll Toomer's, but it is still rolled so we get to see it everyday!

Toomer's corner....several days later!

No comments: