Sunday, January 16, 2011

November 2010

November brought a lot of changes in our household. The biggest change is that I went back to work. I really had a hard time leaving my sweet baby, but I had to go back to work. I only worked half days the first week...those were the longest 4 hours each day! Austin has adjusted really well to daycare. He never cried once when we dropped him off. I cried like a baby on his first day of daycare.

2 months old!
12 lbs. (37th percentile)
22 inches (10th percentile)
Austin is growing like a weed! He continues to learn new things and is getting cuter by the day! He is getting better at sitting in the Bumbo and he has started tummy time. I'll admit that he isn't crazy about tummy time and doesn't stay on his stomach for a long time.

November brought Austin's first Thanksgiving. We went to Dothan to spend Thanksgiving with our families. Austin looked really cute in his first thanksgiving shirt....that I got on sale for less than $5.00.

During Thanksgiving we visited Grandma Helen (my Grandmother). She had all five of her kids, several of her grandkids, and all four of her great grandkids there. It's so amazing that even though Grandma Helen has alzheimers she is still very aware of babies. She is so gentle with Austin.

We really enjoyed spending Thanksgiving as a family. Anthony had to head back to Auburn Thanksgiving night....he had to work the next day. I on the other hand headed out to Wal-Mart to shop during Black Friday! My mom braved the craziness with me and we got some great deals!

No comments: