Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A recap with pictures

I realized that too many of my recent blogs don't have any pictures. Here is a recap of what has been happening in my world the last few weeks...with pictures.
I picked a design for my wedding cake. This isn't exactly what it is going to look like, but it is a general idea. I really liked that it is simple and understated...nothing like me!

These are my wedding shoes. After spending so much on a cake I was really in the mood to save some money. I intially wanted a pair of shoes that cost about $150...these only cost about $25 (with my coupon)

Still in the mood to save...flower girl dress...off of ebay. Don't worry it was new and unworn, but I thought it was so cute...and inexpensive.


Yep...I got my wisdom tooth extracted. I realize that I have big cheeks so it is hard to tell just how swollen I am. I got a dry socket...man that really hurt! I couldn't eat for FOUR days. After not eating for four days I only lost 1/2 of a pound...how's that for horrible metabolism.
~There it is...my recap with pictures~




3 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry you had trouble with getting your teeth extracted. Who did you end up seeing?

Love the cake, shoes, and flower girl dress. I love a good deal!

Amy said...

I saw Dr. Bess. He did a great job and the extraction wasn't bad at all...the dry socket was the only problem.

Anonymous said...

Your cake is going to be so pretty! Very simple and elegant! It looks very similar to what I'm doing with mine.