Thursday, July 17, 2008

Installment #2

11-20

11. My first car was a Chevy Nova...it was a horrible car!
12. I have had five cars and I have only been driving for 12 years!
13. I totalled my car (#2) when I was sixteen.
14. My ultimate dream car is a Range Rover
15. I love chocolate...chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake...anything chocolate.
16. My mom and stepdad have been married since I was five years old
17. I have always called my stepdad "Daddy" since the day he and my mom got married...it just always seemed so natural...he is a great Dad and has always treated me the same as all his other children...We are very close!
18. I really want to have 4 children...I just think I may be too old to have that many!
19. I auditioned twice to be on the Real World.
20. I have all of my "future" kids names picked out...they all begin with an A.

No comments: