Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The story of us



I decided to add a blog about Anthony. Funny enough not many of my friends have spent much (if any) time with him. Note: It's not because he's anti-social it's just that we live in two different cities. That's weird considering we have been together for so long....he hates it when I say exactly how long because it makes him appear to have a commitment phobia.

Anthony and I met in the 5th grade...I was taller than him in those days. We went to different middle schools so I didn't see him again until 9th grade. Somehow we ended up having the same group of friends and by 10th grade he was my best friend. We were really close throughout the years, but we didn't date. We kept in touch throughout college and I would see him when I came home. We dated other people and never really thought about dating each other. I'm not sure when that changed, but during my senior year of college we started dating...I guess that really kinda reveals how long we've been together. We have dated off and on since then....although we never "really" stopped dating...that's a long story that I will not bore you with.

So that's the (abbreaviated) story of us...hopefully, this is just the beginning of a long, fun-filled history that will include marriage (hint,hint), children, grandchildren etc.

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

love it! Thanks! Brooke

Heather said...

I saw your comment on Amber's blog and thought I'd say Hello!

Our Family said...

i am enjoying the blogging world!!! i am glad that everything is going well for you! Ana