Thursday, February 14, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day

In honor of Valentine's Day here is a list of 10 things I love...in no particular order...except #1...that one is intentionally first!

1. God
2. Anthony
3. My family...even when they drive me crazy!
4. Shopping...I know that isn't deep or especially meaningful, but it is so true.
5. Pedicures and Manicures...I really need both right now
6. AUBURN!!!!! WAR EAGLE
7. Fridays...Fridays have always been my favorite day of the week...it means that that weekend has arrived
8. Cute Shoes...shoes are the best because no matter how much weight I gain or lose....usually gain...they still fit!
9. Hanging out with (talking to) old friends...by "old" I don't mean their age...I just mean they have been around for a while.
10. Christmas...it is my favorite time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy - This is GG Holley (now Daly) from Northview...I keep in touch with Brooke Evans (McCoy) and she told me about your blog. Glad to see you are doing so well!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Amy, just checking yours out! You look great! Hope all is well.

Where do you live?