Friday, June 4, 2010

6 months



How far along are you? 25 weeks

Total weight gain? 10 lbs.

Maternity Clothes? Are a must...I'm not sure I'll ever go back to wearing pants that button.

Sleep? I bought the boppy sleep pillow...that is really helping with my sleep.

Best Moment of the Month? Getting all of his furniture in. I can't wait to see the nursery all finished. Anthony has also been able to feel him move...it's neat that we both can feel the little guy now.

Food Cravings? Today it's Reese's Cups

Gender? BOY!!!

Labor Signs? None really. I have had one braxton hicks.

Belly Button? Not an outie, but definitely an evie (even with the rest of my stomach)

Stretch Marks? Still just one.

What I miss the most? Cute shoes... my feet are too swollen to wear most of my shoes.

What I'm looking forward to the most? Getting his nursery ready.

1 comment:

thebarronfam said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Boys sure do love their Mamas!!! I added your blog to my page so I can keep up with you! Would love to see you sometime.