Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What a wild couple of weeks in sports!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love college football...specifically SEC football...more specifically Auburn football! It hasn't been a great year in Auburn football, but I love my Auburn Tigers all the same. Here is an idea in pictures of how I have been feeling about SEC fooball in the last couple of weeks.


The good old days!


No matter what I still look forward to this game...


It didn't work out so well for Coach Tuberville...who I really like and really thought should have been given another year to turn things around...


However, I was forced to resort to this for a whole week...GO GATORS!!!


Enjoy your victory Bama fans...we can't wait to see you next year in "The Jungle"

2 comments:

Heather said...

You'll get a kick out of this. The Sunday after the Iron Bowl we were at my Dad's for lunch. My brother says, "So the Iron Bowl was yesterday? Who played?" That's how little my family follows football. Amber has become an Auburn convert since marrying Lee, but we knew nothing about football growing up.

Amy said...

That is so funny. It was exactly the opposite growing up in my house...we watched all sports including golf.