Thursday, October 23, 2008

So maybe this list just isn't my thing...but here goes 51-75

I know it has been a very long time since I wrote the last installment of "100 little known facts about me", but since I live my life as an open book this list is harder than I thought.

51. I have been on every diet plan you can imagine...not all of them but pretty close.

52. I have already quit WW again...I'm now on South Beach Diet.

53. I realize that I can never live my life without carbs and sugar, but I can do it for at least a little while.

54. The main reason I want to lose weight is because I don't want to spend so much money on wedding pictures only to think "I look so fat."

55. Anthony and I plan to have kids right after we get married...we will not be doing the traditional waiting two or three years.

56. I have a fear (a fear I have had for a long time)that we may have problems having a baby. There isn't any reason that I think this...it has just always been something that worries me.

57. I hear my biological clock ticking...loudly!

58. My sophomore year in high school was my favorite. Most people would probably say their senior year was the best,but by that time I was just ready to graduate.

59. I cried at my high school graduation...I didn't cry at my college graduations (undergrad or grad).

60. I spend most Friday nights at a high school football game.

61. I spend most Saturday nights watching TV with my parents if Anthony isn't in town.

62. I have been a real slacker lately when it comes to attending church.

63. I am getting really excited about the National Peanut Festival coming in couple of weeks...not as excited as usual since I cannot eat everything that I want to...I do plan to cheat and have a corndog.

64. I am a procrastinator.

65. In college I didn't write my term papers until the night before they were due...occasionally I would write them the morning they were due.

66. English has always been my favorite subject.

67. Science has always been my least favorite subject.

68. I have periods of time where I read a lot of books and other periods where I don't read books at all.

69. I love to vacation at the beach,but I don't like to swim in any water that doesn't have chlorine in it.

70. I have had a passport for ten years, but I have never used it.

71. I am one of those crazy people that shops on Black Friday (Friday after Thanksgiving).

72. My favorite season is Christmas!

73. Anthony registered for a Wii on our wedding registry...he wanted to register for a flat screen HD television...the Wii was our compromise.

74. Compromising is a new thing for me...I haven't yet perfected it.

75. My favorite stores to shop in are Ann Taylor Loft and The Limited.

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

I've tried every diet too...and quit them all. i've been a quitter on South beach twice, but i think thats my favorite. cause i hate portion control.

and i love to shop black friday

Can I put you on my blog list? you don't have a list so thats why i haven't put you yet.

Heather said...

I think you and Anthony will have very cute babies.

The Peanut Festival starts Halloween night which is next friday. I can't decide if I want to go with my niece and newphew to the fair or stay home, babysit Abby, and hand out candy.

I'm interested to see if anyone buys you a Wii as a wedding gift. Unless you have really rich friends and relatives, I can't believe Anthony thought someone would buy you a flat screen TV. That's funny.