Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back on the bandwagon!


So I am back on Weight Watchers. I tried to live life freely without it and it shows. I have gained so much unwanted weight. So I decided yesterday morning that it is back to the only program that works for me...at least in the last five years. Pray for me...I'll need it!


On a happier note...I ordered my wedding dress last week. I was having a bad day and I needed to shop. I really couldn't afford to waste any money so I decided to buy my wedding dress. I did feel much better afterwards and I am so happy that it is another thing off of my list. I have have included a picture of the dress I didn't choose. It was a close #2, but I am sure I made the right choice.

Anthony and I took engagement pictues on Sunday...I'll post them later.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WW worked for me, but as soon as I stopped it all came back. I guess I never really made a "life style" change. Good Luck!

brookeisacrazylady said...

wow, dress #2 is so pretty so I'm excited to see #1. gorgeous.