Monday, May 19, 2008

Progress is being made!

I was sure when I got engaged that I would write tons of blogs about planning my wedding...not the case! I really haven't written anything other than that fact that it's more expensive than I expected. So now that the initial sticker shock has worn off, I've started making some real progress.

I have booked the reception site...the florist....the church....the photographer. I also believe that I have found the dress, but I haven't ordered it yet...secretly in hopes that if I wait a while I can order it in a smaller size! (not too small,but maybe just one size smaller). By the way...why didn't anyone tell me that wedding dresses don't run true to size...I almost died when I tried them on! I kept thinking....I've gained a few pounds, but certainly not enough to wear THIS size! Anyway, back to the progress that has been made.

We have decided on where we are going for the honeymoon and I'm sending "will you be my bridesmaid?" cards out this week...I'll post a picture of them once they are done. My checklist really doesn't seem to be getting any shorter, but at least a few decisions have been made!

No comments: