Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Fun!

I realize this post is almost a week late, but here it is. On Saturday night my family colored eggs for the church. We didn't finish until almost midnight. That is way past my bedtime...even for a Saturday night. We must have boiled, colored, and decorated more than 300 eggs!
On Sunday we went to church (of course). It's so funny that you get to see people you haven't seen since Christmas and won't see again until Mother's Day. After church my parents hid eggs for the children. By children I mean my brother, sister, and me. Yes...we are 16, 19, and 28...but we are still their children. My brother found the most and won $10! My parents are so cute, but they really need grandchildren to play games with. I will try to work on that in a few years.
Eggs before coloring

My sister and cousin coloring eggs

War Eagle Egg

Eggs after coloring

After Church

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is so funny that your parents hid eggs for grown children. We did have to help the kids some. We mainly tried to see if they had all been found. No one counted them before they were hidden. At Christmas someone found a left over Easter egg in the yard.

P.S. Brooke's parent's just bought a Wii.