Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekly Update

I've seen this questionnaire on a lot of blogs and I have decided to include it on mine.

How far along are you? 15 weeks

Total weight gain? 8 lbs. (I’m not sure how the heck that happened so fast!)

Maternity Clothes? Most of my clothes don’t fit anymore. I do still wear my dresses, but pants are completely out of the question.

Sleep? I really sleep pretty good, but I do have to go to the bathroom several times a night.

Best Moment of the Week? Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at my appointment this week.

Food Cravings? Nothing really, but I do love grape soda now (it’s caffeine free too!)

Gender? We find out on April 21st, but I think we are having a boy.

Labor Signs? None…way too early.

Belly Button? It’s deep in the morning, but it gets shallow by the end of the day.

Stretch Marks? None that I didn’t have before getting pregnant =)

What I miss the most? Honestly…..margaritas. I didn’t even drink them often, but it’s just that I CAN’T have one that makes me miss them. I’m not a lush or anything I promise.

What I'm looking forward to the most? Finding out the gender of the baby next month!

No comments: