Thursday, February 5, 2009

January in Review

Well, January has come and gone...man this year is flying by! Here is a short update about what has been happening in my life.


My mom and I attended on the Neighborhood Inaugural Balls in Dothan. My grandfather was honored and I went to represent my family.



Anthony and I realized that we can't dance...so we decided to take dance lessons. This is a picture of us practicing at my parent's house. Our parent's soon caught the fever and we all took a dance lesson last weekend.

Other than that my life has been pretty much the same...work and wedding planning!

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

that sounds so fun. i wish i could convince jason to take lessons. your mom looks so young...

Amy said...

My mom would love to know that you think she looks young...I'll be sure to tell her! I love dance lessons...we are going again this weekend.