Thursday, August 7, 2008

Installment #3...I know it took a while!

21. No matter how hard I try to not be so "fussy" I can't seem to let an argument go...it doesn't matter if it's with my mom, sister, or Anthony...I can certainly "beat a dead horse."

22. All of my close friends I made after high school. I still talk to a couple of people from high school, but my really good friends were made in and after college.

23. I met my future husband when I was 10 years old. Anthony and I met in the fifth grade!

24. I was the director of my church's Vacation Bible School this year..I have taught at VBS for several years, but this was my first time (and quite possibly the last) as director.

25. I am afraid of heights.

26. I hate roller costars and other scary rides...this certainly has a lot to do with my fear of heights and terrible motion sickness.

27. I have been "saved" since I was 13 years old.

28. I have a hard time remembering that being saved doesn't mean being perfect at all (or at any) times.

29. I once wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, but I have since realized that it is way too much work!

30. I have only been in love once!

No comments: