Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Babies!

It seems like most of my posts are about babies. That isn't that uncommon in the blogging world, but the only difference is....I don't have any babies. With that said, here is my lastest baby update. My friend Crystal still hasn't had her baby yet. I am so ready (not as ready as she is) for her to have baby Cayden! At this point Crystal is miserable...she gained 13 pounds last week! I'm not sure she would want me to tell anybody this, but oh well.

On a brighter note, my cousin Khadijah had twins (a boy and a girl). She actually had them a few weeks ago. She lives in Kentucky and will be coming home in June for us to meet our new cousins. I have included pictures of our familiy's wonderful additions below!
Hopefully, I will able to post pictures of Cayden soon!

The twins with big brother Dylan


Aiden and Karson

The nursery...how cute!

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

that is super cute. love those names. we would have a dylan

Heather said...

They are soo cute! I LOVE the Pooh nursery. Is that wallpaper, or did they have someone paint it? I wish I had a baby so I could have a Pooh room like that.

Heather said...

I forgot to mention that I have a nephew named Aiden.